Ofichem wants you! Vacancy for QA Officer
Thursday 15 February 2018
- Life Cooperative
The QA Officer carries out the work for the Ofichem Group. It concerns a full-time function for 40 hours per week. The position of QA Officer is a multifaceted function, where you are responsible for the quality of the products produced.
Tasks and responsibilities of the QA Officer
- The release of production batches;
- Managing and keeping up-to-date the quality and documentation system;
- Performing activities for obtaining and maintaining certifications and approvals
- Drafting reports
- The support in RA related projects with regard to quality issues
- Performing risk analyzes
- Managing the stability program of produced products
- WO education towards (bio) chemistry, pharmacy, life sciences
- Experience in a GMP / FDA environment is an advantage
- Mastering both the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
Accurate, independent, plan and organize, analyze, good communication skills in Dutch and English both speaking and in writing.
Interested in this vacancy?
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your resume and letter of motivation exclusively to: email@example.com.
Focus areasLife Cooperative
Thursday 5 July 2018
Covenant Personalized & Customized Health also signed..
Friday 15 June 2018
Start signal for innovative entrepreneurs during SME Netw..
Wednesday 13 June 2018
Tuesday 5 June 2018
Campus Groningen fastest growing Campus in the Netherlands
Friday 23 March 2018
Polyganics is developing a special brain patch
Wednesday 14 March 2018
The Life Cooperative in full swing during Bio Europe Sprin..
Tuesday 27 February 2018
Companies working together in the Life Cooperative. It wor..
Wednesday 7 February 2018
aXtion proud of information security certification!
Tuesday 6 February 2018
New talent during the Meet & Greet Life Sciences
Sunday 3 December 2017
LIFE Cooperative again a "best company of the year&qu..