Healthy Ageing Tour Kick-off
- 18:00 o'clock
- MartiniPlaza (Leonard Springerlaan 2, 9727 KB Groningen)
- Healthy Ageing Tour
The best female cyclists will be attending to the 2017 Healthy Ageing Tour in Groningen. This tour grants HANNN a chance to start a movement among people, businesses and government to collectively provide for a more healthy environment. To make the Northern Netherlands the most healthy region in Europe, we'll have to reach out to the whole population.
The Healthy Ageing Tour is a unique collaboration. In the weeks before, during and after the stages all kinds of 'healthy' activities will take place in the region. This movement will be kicked off on the third of April 2017.
- 18:00 Entry, healthy meal and information market
- 18:30 Signing of the Alles is Gezondheid... pledges
- 19:00 Opening
- Power-opening by Janine Abbring
- Interview managements Rabobank Groningen and en director Groningen Perspectief 2025 about 'The Why'
- Interactive with Daan Bultje (Healthy Ageing Network Northern Netherlands)
- Inspirational session 'succes on demand' Leontien van Moorsel
- Healthy Ageing Tour 2017 en its caravan by Janine Abbring and the presentation of the cycling team of Groningen
- 21:00 End, networking
Meet a unique network with a great ambition for the health of the Northern Netherlands! Please let us know that you are coming to the Healthy Ageing Tour kick-off by clicking this link.
We hope to see you on April 3rd!