- 15:00 o'clock
- 18:00 o'clock
- Bernoulliborg, Nijenborgh 9, Zernike Campus Groningen
- Life Cooperative
As a relation of the Groningen Engineering Business Center (GEBC), you are invited to the GEBC symposium, which will be held on 29 January 2019. The symposium will take place in the Bernoulliborg at Zernike Campus Groningen. You can register via the registration form.
Program GEBC symposium
- 15.00-15.30 Poster session with coffee and tea
- 15.30-16.00 GEBC introduction by prof. Jacquelien Scherpen, chairman GEBC
- 16.00-17.00 Paralell sessions on the themes Green Chemistry, Intensive System and High Tech Systems and Materials
- 17.00-18.00 Postersession with networkdrinks
Main language: English
In the parallel session you can choose from one of the following three topics:
- Green Chemistry
- Software Intensive Systems
- High Tech Systems and Materials
Furthermore, we invite you to present a poster * during the different poster sessions. If you are interested, you can indicate this on the registration form. There is room for up to 25 posters from external parties.
* Specifications poster: standing, A1 size in color. As the subject of a poster you can think of research projects that have taken place in your company or that you want to be involved in the future. The public consists of researchers in the technical domain with different backgrounds (eg mechanical engineering, chemical technology, technical physics, biomedical technology, etc.). A large part of the public does not speak Dutch. Keep this in mind with the design of the poster.